Pages

  • HOME
  • ABOUT
  • POLICIES / DISCLOSURES
  • CONTACT ME
STYLE ART LIFE

Sunday 6 October 2013

Music: Bauhaus 'Boys'


'Boys' is the lesser known B side of Bauhaus' first and most famous single 'Bela Lugosi's Dead'. I love it for two reasons - one, it's actually quite good, and two, as the top voted comment on the youtube video points out, it really shows how heavily they were influenced by Bowie, which is amusingly ironic considering the lyrics.
Fee


P.S. I may be feeling it, but I'm not dead. I didn't have the energy to get together a post about my dorm room for today, as my health has been poor, but I'll resurface from my cocoon like a butterfly, sticky, confused and suffering total amnesia, next posting day.
 

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, I love this song. I'm glad you posted this otherwise I might never have heard it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem - I love it to bits too, and only found it by chance on youtube!

      Delete

I love interacting with readers, and promise to reply all comments. Spam and advertising will be deleted.