Pages

  • HOME
  • ABOUT
  • POLICIES / DISCLOSURES
  • CONTACT ME
STYLE ART LIFE

Friday 1 February 2013

Wardrobe feature: Alien Sex Fiend top

Greetings again - it's been a while, hasn't it? Medicine decided that, no, I wasn't allowed to stay in the eye of the storm any longer, and back to graft it was. Anyway, I decided to start a wardrobe feature post, given I've accumulated a few awesome pieces of clothing over the past half year and might as well put them on the internet. 

As the (belated) second half of my christmas present, the boyfiend had me over to his for dinner and together we made this awesome t shirt -

A new web cam is on my birthday list, trust me.

Personally, I adore it and think making t shirts together was an awesome idea (I'm not so sure about the combination of the necklaces now I see it again, but ho hum). This one was done with bleach and a homemade stencil, for anyone interested - results vary with different fabrics, and I recommend doing  a test blotch on the inside fabric.

If you try your own, do show me the results!



Fee


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with readers, and promise to reply all comments. Spam and advertising will be deleted.